Saturday, June 27, 2009

Alison's interview with KOMO TV in regard to Michael Jackson and "Thrill Mill Creek"

After Michael Jackson's death, KOMO TV set out to do a series of news stories about the pop icon. They had Alison's information on file from when Applause Studio hosted the "Thrill Mill Creek" events, part of the "Thrill the World" worldwide event. They were looking to interview Alison and requested some footage from the past "Thrill Mill Creek" events. So Alison called me up and asked if I still had all the movies I took... luckily I did. So I met Alison at the Mill Creek Forum with disc in hand and then stayed during the interview. They even asked her to do the Thriller dance, which she happily did without music even. :-)

Here is the news clip that aired on KOMO TV:

Some pix and video from the interview:



Posted by Picasa

No comments: