Saturday, November 1, 2008

How I celebrated my birthday in 2008!!

I had many fun-filled birthday festivities this year. I feel so blessed to have shared my special day with family and friends.
First stop was breakfast at CC's Cafe. I'm posing below with my cousin Cari, who is
one of the co-owners. My brother Lance made the signs for CC's cafe.

Carol (the other "C" in CC's Cafe) made me this wonderful and yummy cake, which I enjoyed with Austin, Amanda, and Bob when we got home.


Later that evening, I joined my BFF Daisy to celebrate our birthdays together... her birthday is November 2...
she's my soul twin!!

We choose to celebrate in our home town of Edmonds. As you can see, we are still a couple of goofballs.

We managed to find a grocery store that was opened late and we grabbed a cake.

At Midnight, we sang "Happy Birthday" to ourselves on the bluff at Sunset Avenue (where we spent many a summer day back in high school). We made our birthday wishes and dabbed each
other with cake frosting to seal the deal. Daisy and I know how to have our cake and eat it too. Yummo!!!


The next day I celebrated with the whole family.



Diane baked me my favorite... Pumpkin Pie.

Amanda loves Pumpkin Pie too and thought she'd
eat it all... but I quickly showed her who's boss!

After we enjoyed some lunch and pie, it was present time.

I was thoroughly spoiled!!!



See all the fun in our November photo album:
http://picasaweb.google.com/JulzNW/November2008#
Posted by Picasa

No comments: